*~ Momo's Little World ~*

Thursday, August 17, 2006

30.04.06 The day i am being called cauliflower

J brought me to my first full grooming. i was so gan cheong lor, grab on J arms, dont wanna let the groomer, lulu touch me. but in the end still hv to end up in lulu's hands. after she held me over, i felt that it's not so bad la. so as an obedient kid, i let her do whatever she likes. Lulu is gentle, pat my head and talks to me. i kind of like her. she is not unfamilirise to me, J brought me to her for basic grooming before, so i am more fang xin this time. but full grooming takes so long lor, i keep looking out of the window.

Finally, it's done after 1 hr 20 mins! seems like 1 yr to me.

tah dah..this is my new hair cut. handsome?


J: ur head look like cauliflower leh
Mo: ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home