*~ Momo's Little World ~*

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

I want RED EGG!!!

Today, J gave me a red egg to play. a fake one of course. i like it very much, bcos it is challenging, the surface is smooth and slippery, i have to use my mighty strength to get hold of it.

Just when i am playing happily, J snatch the egg from me and put on the table. she said it's too dangerous, scare later i swallow it. diaoz, my mouth where got so big? the egg is bigger than my mouth lor! how to swallow? kuku J, give me play then snatch away from me, make my xin yang yang.


i tried to use my act innocent looks to convince her but she ignored me!

then i use my standing power again, but my hand is too short, cant reach it even though i stretch out very far liao.

i want to play red egg!! now it is still place on the table, i will try to get it when no one notice, heh heh heh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home