*~ Momo's Little World ~*

Sunday, October 22, 2006

home alone

i saw J changing and dolling herself up, i know she is going out soon. i'm waiting patiently and following her in and out of her room, just hoping tt she would say "mo, let's go gai gai!' but my hope becomes dreams when she told me she's going to town to shop then to watch lee hom concert at night. then i thought ok nvm, master and mum are both at home. i got companies so i bid goodbye to J.

2hrs later, master started to change to gai-gai outfit, then mum also started to doll herself up just like what J did in the afternoon. i started to panick, dont tell me they are all going out and leaving me at home alone???? nOOOooooo...i dont want to be alone at home! THEN mum said she's going to relative's bday party, she said she cant bring me along. ok fine, i ran to master, he said he's going to the lee hom concert too. okok there's nothing i can do, just showing my ke lian face and watch them wearing their shoes.

zZz.....6 hrs later

i heard the keys sound!!! J is calling out for me..i'm so happy *jumping around in joy*

she brought something back which i thought it's pretty fun:


balloons from the concert..she must have enjoyed herself cos the balloon is kind of deflated.

observing the balloon before playing






alright, time to have a good night rest...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home