*~ Momo's Little World ~*

Sunday, December 17, 2006

Canberra Pets Carnival 10 Dec 06

We went to the Pets Carnival at Canberra!! It's really fun and we enjoyed ourselves alot though the weather is damn hot..most importantly is i won the 9th prize in the dog competition, haha. J is so proud of me..ok pictures time!


getting ready..

the first 2 dogs tt i met

trying to act cool

this is coco..she is so friendly unlike me

dog walking

what am i thinking?

i dont know why i am so interested in the railing

this is lucy..me trying to act cool again

something caught both our attention

the german shepard club show

they are so obedient

waiting for the competition to start

some of the participating dogs

yeah! i won a $20 apparel voucher

J use it to redeem a jumper for me

me acting 'hiao'

this is the jumper..nice?

4 Comments:

  • At 9:50 AM, December 19, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hi momo,
    sasha here. nice blog u hv...and seems like u r having fun at the carnival....hmm..how i wish i hv one here near my place too...

    Can I link ur blog in my web?
    Thanks!

     
  • At 12:22 AM, December 20, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey mo! Good to see you blogging again! You look real cool in your new jumper! By the way, you've been Christmas tagged! Check out my webbie to find out more :o)

     
  • At 1:27 PM, December 21, 2006, Blogger momo said…

    Hi *Sasha*, yup the carnival is fun! sure, u can link up momo's blog. Thanks =)

     
  • At 1:28 PM, December 21, 2006, Blogger momo said…

    Thanks for ur compliment, Waverly. J is too busy these days, so neglected this blog. But still, she will find time to update..so do check back often. =)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home