*~ Momo's Little World ~*

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Smack on my little ass..sob

Today, J left me at home alone. at first i thought she is bringing me along but when she said 'bye bye, be a good boy' to me. my heart breaks into thousand of pieces. i walked back to her room alone with my heavy footsteps. i lie beside her bed, peeping at her backview. when the door close, tah-dah. it's my revenge time!! haha

i went to the balcony to pee, yes i know it's wrong to do that. i am suppose to pee in the toilet but i cant help myself to do that, i cant control my temper. all in my mind is to 'REVENGE', nothing else. so i pee-ed. after peeing, i happily walk back to mistress room and sleep.

2 hrs later...

Yey!! someone is opening the door, i quickly dashed out. shaking my tail vigorously, licking J leg, running around her. she bent down and pat my head, 'u got good boy?', 'got anyhow shh shh?'

she walked to the balcony.

J: MO MO..COME HERE!
Mo: Hiding in the room
J: I SAID COME HERE!
Mo: Walk damn slow

*PA* smack on my ass..so painful

J: So naughty! Nobody likes u!
Mo: *sob sob*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home