*~ Momo's Little World ~*

Saturday, December 23, 2006

1st X'mas tagged!!!

I've been tagged by Waverly & Daisy..thanks for giving me the chance to play this tagging game...hehe

Here goes:

3 things I would love to get for Christmas:

1. Can eat lots of yummylicious food...i want Turkey & X'mas log cake...*drooling*

2. Go to park or dog run to play for the whole day...

3. Everyone in the family is with me 24/7..i dont want to be alone on weekdays (8-3pm)

3 things I definitely do not want to get for Christmas:

1. Sick

2. Rain..please go away!

3. Alone at home...*sob*

I dont think i'm going to tagged anyone, everyone must be busy doing last minute shopping for this festive season...so i shall not add more work to them. hehe

Merry X'mas to all the furkids and humans out there!!!

*Jingle bell...Jingle bell..Jingle all the way...*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home