*~ Momo's Little World ~*

Tuesday, January 06, 2009

T.H.I.N.G.S I’ve eaten (Polo version)

Well, recently I'm being caught again for eating something which I'm not supposed to eat. The humans were so worried when they found some wrapper on my mouth (ok I admit I'm not so skilful this time round).

How it started?

I saw an appealing Muji biscuits packet in the rubbish bin, as u know my legs are long, I stand up and got the packet easily. After eating, I left the room and walked around the house as per normal. Stupid me, left the wrapper on my mouth which leads the human to became suspicious of me.

How it ends?

A round of whacking. *piak piak piak......................................*
C R Y...I am only a 8 months old baby!

After the whacking, she browse through the website and came to know that it's actually not so serious; the most is that I will have the following side effects such as:

Dry eyes
An irritated, dry feeling in your throat
Aggravated, dry mucous membranes and nasal cavity
An upset stomach or stomach discomfort

So far, none has occurs on me. I must say that i'm lucky to have a STRONG stomach.

T.H.I.N.G.S I've eaten (Polo version)

1. Soccer Shin Guard

2. “Do not eat” silica gel packets

3. Spectacle plastic (teeth mark)
4. Soft toy eyes, nose (teeth mark)
5. Hair band (teeth mark)
6. Rubber band
7. Laptop cable

I believe that this list will keep going on...*evil grin*

p/s: Some of the stuff are not even in the list, cos’the human aren’t aware of it!

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home