*~ Momo's Little World ~*

Monday, July 02, 2007

My outing day 30.06.2007

there's a new human cum dog cafe in town!! i've heard the human talking about it since monday, i feel so excited when J told me that we will be going there on saturday...hehe!! and as promised i was brought there for a meal and then to tanjong beach for a swim...yay!!

my taxi...

preparing to go out...

in car car

'Pawtobello', at mohd sultan road

very nice ambience..make me feels like i'm in europe


fish chowder with brown rice

i feel so blessed..


enjoying the dory fish...i dun like the taste of brown rice


the human had mutton curry briyani

chicken almond sandwich...their food look so much nicer!

walking around after eating...with a cutie chh

opps..i'm sorry

who's gonna open the car door for me??



S.E.N.T.O.S.A, here i come!!

my first time swimming...

i love the beach!



trying to sun tan...

aww...so happy

resting at km8...

wat a good weather and saturday afternoon!

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home