*~ Momo's Little World ~*

Sunday, December 24, 2006

Grooming day..

I was brought for grooming yesterday...trimmed away almost half of my fur.



me before grooming


me after grooming..hehe

digging the sofa..wanna get rid of the perfume smell!

rubbing

who's peeping at me?

me with strawberry scarf...argh

i dont know why i was given a strawberry scarf!! hello, miss lulu, i am a BOY! next time, please give me smt that makes me look more 'man', i look like ah gua with this lor. but i admit it's cute lah. haha

3 Comments:

  • At 10:21 PM, January 08, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hi momo,

    Happy New Year!!!
    hahahah..you also luv to dig after grooming? same here..i will dig non stop juz to get rid of the perfume after grooming...

    oh yeah..u've been New Year Tagged! Go to my blog for more info ya!

     
  • At 11:35 PM, January 28, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hi handsome!

    the red scarf look good on u! but dun use pink pls.. it's for pretty gals like mi!

    yr meals look yummy! i eat raw chicken, bones, beef, mutton & fish. Daddy says it's best for me. I'll go on hungry strike until he cooks me a goody meal like yrs! *slurp*

     
  • At 3:35 PM, February 03, 2007, Blogger momo said…

    thanks for ur compliments & visit, lil vienna.

    my meal are prepared by my lovely owner bcos i'm quite a fussy eater. hee

     

Post a Comment

<< Home