*~ Momo's Little World ~*

Friday, August 25, 2006

One of my FAV hobbies

My favourite hobby is to sit at the doorstep. I can see people or rather neighbour walking past, kids running, and family members coming home.

I like to listen to the 'di di di' sound coming out from the lift, this means that someone might be coming out from the lift, and that person could be my master / mistress/ any other family members in the house.

This is my waiting area and my people-watching area. but there's this malay boy who always like to make fun of me, he would make the dog barking sound whenever he see me, or clap his hand loudly, sometimes even shout loudly. then i will get very nervous and start to bark at him, which is what i cant take control of. So what happen next?

*Door Closed*

No more people-watching.

J said i would disturb the neighbours if i kept on barking, but i didnt disturb them first ma, it's that evil little boy who provoke me first. anyway he is being blacklisted, i treat him as a baddie now. i dont care, i would not stop my barking towards him. (i know J dislikes him too)


See people walking . .

Then i fell asleep . . zZzzz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home