*~ Momo's Little World ~*

Thursday, September 28, 2006

from bushes to triangular head

I had a new hair cut! And I had some new nicks too, bad one though. want to know what's my new nick? Refer to the end of this entry.

J brought me to a new grooming place for full grooming yesterday. I get to know new frens, like chocolate and bree. Chocolate is gorgeous, but as usual, the timid me nv really get close with her. i only peep at her for a few times while she was taking a nap. haha dont call me loser!

Anyway the new haircut is kind of funny, i mean it turns out to be ermm..not the style J wants lor. she thought i look really funny, but i dont care lah, i only feel very 'qin song' now, seems like i can run and jump faster. feel so much lighter after cutting away half of my fur.

Before grooming:



my head looks like bushes







in the grooming van with J

this is chocolate and the timid me

looking at J (she is telling the groomer what cut she wants for me)

Chocolate

Bree

Chocolate & Bree (Arent they gorgeous?)

After grooming:

Tah DaHHH...

Okok, i know i look funny. my head is big, LAUGH all u want. -_-

And so..these r a few of my latest nick:

~triangular head mo
~big head mo
~ugly mo
~ skinny mo
~etc (too sad to remember/type out all)

J is a very practical woman, once she finds me not very good looking, she will stop taking pictures of me. that explains why there is only 1 pic of me after grooming. ok NEVERMIND, give me 3 weeks, i'm sure i will look good by then. just wait and see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home