*~ Momo's Little World ~*

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

My lazy afternoon

I would take a nap every afternoon, that is the laziest time in my day. Sometimes i dreamt of some baddies intruding near our territory, then i would wake up suddenly and rush to the door to bark continuously. After a minute or so, i will realize i made a mistake and will walk back to the room to continue my nap. hee

So where do i usually take my nap? Hmm..good question, mostly everywhere! depend on my mood and most importantly, the position of J or master. On the floor mostly, cos it's cooling and my stupid thick fur makes me feel so warm lor.


One of my fav place: Under the chair, jus beside J computer..feel more secure in this way

Although my bed is just beside me, but i prefer the floor somehow

I pull my pillow up then sleep below it, i like dark places

Lying against the soccer radio

On the sofa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home