*~ Momo's Little World ~*

Monday, September 18, 2006

Sick

I threw up twice yesterday night, it's just original gastric juice. But it's different this morning, J was woken up by my 'Grr grrr' sound, then a minute later, this is what came out from my mouth:


Trust me, it is really smelly.

J was so worried when she saw red red thingy, she place the residue in a plastic container. Nothing is wrong with me except that i felt quite relieved after throwing up, then i continue to sleep.

After i woke up, J decided to bring me to the vet cos she is quite worried about the red thingy in the vomit, she suspect it's blood. She brought the residue along.

I wasnt brought to the usual vet, Dr Grace Heng cos the opening hours dont suit us. So we went to Mt pleasant at Springside to see Dr Kasey Tan.

I kind of like him, at least better than Dr Heng. As u all know, i am the kia si and shy type, Dr Tan is very gentle to me, i feel more comfortable with him. He confirmed that it's blood, i was given a jab on my tiny butt.

Dr Tan even praised me, he said i am such a BRAVE boy!

Then i was given a supplement gel which can boost my immune system and my weak stomach.

Dont worry ppl, i am better now. I like the supplement alot, haha, it taste like jelly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home